Charge Up Commercial Application
Oops! The form did not submit. Please try again.
Hawaiian Electric is making the installation of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations easier and more cost-effective for Condominiums, Apartments, Fleet Operators and Commercial Sites. The Charge Up Commercial Pilot (“Pilot”) enables Hawaiian Electric to install charging infrastructure up to an agreeable point of connection with a customer’s charging equipment.
How to Complete This Application
Follow these steps to submit your application:
- Complete all sections of the application form
- Gather electronic files (e.g., PDF) including a site plan or aerial image with annotations for:
- Proposed location of charging equipment including power cabinets and dispensers if applicable
- Proposed location of new utility meter for charging equipment.
- Restricted access areas of the property that Hawaiian Electric would not have 24/7 access for maintenance of Make-Ready Infrastructure (e.g., electrical panels, conduit, charging stations, etc.)
- Obtain a copy of the land agreement if the property is leased.
- Gather documentation if there are known or suspected potential environmental, land use or other permitting issues such as existing contamination, flooding, or zoning concerns.
- Fill out the form and upload the supporting documents described above.
- Text marked with * are required and must be filled out before submitting the application.
Note: Attachments not to exceed 3 MB combined, or more than 1 MB per document.